Warehouse Associate, Blender - Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006
Are you a reliable and hard worker? Are you ready to learn something new?
Our client in Carrollton, TX is looking for blender
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, AIB and ISO procedures.
- Produce formula batches as per designated specific formula instructions. This is to include the accurate plating of oleoresins, charging of blender, and monitoring of blend lengths.
- Preparation and delivery of samples for quality control approval.
- General examination of raw materials for formula lot accuracy, as well as off-spec ingredients to include: product contamination, off-color materials, and inconsistency of materials.
- Verification of material quantities are a pre-operational requirement.
- Performance of safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating equipment.
- Overtime mandatory as required to include weekend availability.
- Adherence to all Company and site Safety & Training Procedures.
Minimum of 1 year working experience on Stand-up or Sit-down forklift General knowledge of safe behaviors and practices. Literacy in English. Physical ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
$14/hr Temp to Permanent opportunity. M-F usually get around 50 hours a week. Some Saturdays required. Spanish Bilingual is a plus! Apply with Resume!