Warehouse Associate - DFW Airport
2611 Regent Blvd, Suite 300 Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, Texas 75261 | Contract
Seeking Candidate with Order Selecting, Reach Truck Operator, and RF Scanner experience.
The warehouse associates purpose is to provide warehouse support and customer service. Warehouse associates work as a team or independently to provide receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will pull orders with a reach order picker.
- Order picker experience is required.
- Material handling; Loads and unloads all incoming/outgoing freight from common carriers, delivery trucks, etc.
- Notates damage and piece counts.
- Processes customer orders and packages for shipping.
- Verifies receipts against purchase orders.
- Stocks all goods in appropriate in-bin locations.
- Assists in physical inventories.
- Processes customer returns on a daily basis.
- Ensures product is stocked and stored in correct locations.
- Operates all warehouse equipment: forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
- Keeps work area clean at all times.