Warehouse Associate Carrollton, TX
1400 Valwood PKWY Suite 100 Carrollton, TX 75006
Warehouse Associate (QC) - Carrollton, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Warehouse Associate (QC) usually works Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm but could vary slightly; overtime and some weekend work is available on a weekly basis
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Warehouse Associate (QC) makes $15.50/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
We are looking specifically for quality control & inventory control experience.
Responsible for a variety of warehouse processes that include, but not limited to, receiving items into company’ s ERP software, identifying and troubleshooting while resolving process issues, unboxing, organizing and moving inventory onto pallets, bins and shelves. Must be able to multi-task while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Receive inbound daily freight returns from all remote inventory locations
- Identify and sort items as they come off delivery truck into designated stacks
- Unbox, organize and move inventory onto pallets, bins and shelves, verify correct part numbers and serial numbers for items in process
- Execute procedures and follow all policies while supporting any additional tasks
- Support and Maintain 5S activities in the work area
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness standards of the warehouse
- Must have ability to learn various warehouse functions and processes
- Responsible to adhere to all OSHA requirements (training will be provided)
- Meets appropriate productivity /quality standards relative to job responsibility as outlined by manager
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Will be required to operate non-motorized Material Handling equipment (training can be required)
- Can be part of a team that must have coordinated work efforts to complete department and overall operational goals
- Approves finished products by conducting visual checks and returns products for re-work and confirms re-work.
- Documents inspection results utilizing the quality database.
- Assists with bagging finished product.
- Moves finished product to the proper BIN location.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work overtime as the job demands
- Ability to learn company ERP software application
- Ability to identify priorities and work independently
- Maintain positive, upbeat and dynamic attitude
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Basic warehouse knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
- PC Skills - proficient with using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Internet & Email software
Preferred Education and Experience
2+ years prior Warehouse experience with Inventory Control processes
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.