Warehouse Operator Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019 | Contract To Hire
Hours: Monday- Friday, 7: 30AM-4: 30PM
Responsible for movement of materials and goods into and out of the warehouse. Maintenance and security of materials stored in warehouse.
- Daily pre-use inspections of motorized pallet movement equipment.
- Accepting, and inspecting inbound shipments from delivery carriers.
- Deliver received materials to the parts cage, production floor, or front office. Move material into and out of the warehouse storage locations.
- Daily trash removal. Load or unload trucks with forklift. Sort and count inbound deliveries.
- Report daily inbound device totals to management.
- Cutting open inbound customer RMA packages.
- Maintain forklift batteries. Maintain daily inbound product logs.
- Collect outbound shipments from production, and confirm paperwork and packaging meets standards.
- Daily cardboard disposal into compactor.
- Daily pick up of used cosmetics from production.
- Secure warehouse at end of work day.
- Strict adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Forklift operator certification.
- Trained on all safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Good attention to detail.