Warehouse Picker 2nd Shift Farmers Branch, TX
13405 N Stemmons FWY Farmers Branch, TX 75234 | Contract To Hire
2nd Shift: 2: 30pm-11: 00pm with a half hour lunch
Pay rate: $14.00/hr
- Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the dock area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct quantity and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Responsible for flling customer orders and delivering them to the dock area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Effciently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled; working with the Picking Supervisor and/or Stock Checker with any questions/issues.
- Sort and organize merchandise as the order is being picked so that it can be easily checked by the Dock Team and prepared for shipping.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision.
- Forklift and other heavy machinery certification obtained within one month of start date.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift after training.
- Required to be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure as organizational skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly.