Warehouse Picker Supervisor Farmers Branch, TX
13405 N Stemmons FWY Farmers Branch, TX 75234 | Contract To Hire
Warehouse Picker Supervisor - Farmers Branch, TX
Hours: 2: 30pm - 11pm. One half hour lunch break
Pay: $15-16/per hour
Summary: The Picking Lead is responsible for supervising 10-15 employees from 2: 30-11: 00p.m. and ensuring all task and responsibilities are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Picking Lead is also responsible for making sure employees follow all EES policies and procedures.
- Ensure all picking associates are trained properly to reduce outgoing customer order errors.
- Work closely with the Stock Checker and Overstock Associates.
- Guarantee associates are operating all equipment and machinery safely and in compliance with EES safety regulations.
- Make sure all housekeeping guidelines are followed by all employees.
- Maintain the organization of the warehouse and ensure that it is left in an orderly manner for the next shift.
- Work with other team members and EES associates in a professional and courteous manner.
- Coach and encourage associates under their supervision in a way that promotes growth and development.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in the electrical industry and/or knowledge of electrical products beneficial.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Basic familiarity with the use of a personal computer.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills, including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone.
- Ability to bend, climb, push, and pull, including the ability to maneuver at heights and in tight or small places.
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 50 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 70 lbs.