Warehouse Supervisor Carrollton, TX
1125 Hayden Drive Carrollton, TX 75006 | Contract To Hire
This is a hand on and not a desk position!
Pay: $35, 000 + DOE
- Supervises and assigns and train on all tasks to Warehouse Associates based on business needs and customer priority.
- Supervises the performance of all tasks involved in the shipment, receipt, and storage of supplies and equipment.
- Coordinates product flow, facility layout, security, housekeeping, and maintenance activities.
- Coordinates activities of Warehouse employees engaged in receiving, picking, and packing of inventory and non-inventory items, Cyclic Inventory, Excess, and Automated Support Systems.
- Improves work flow processes to increase productivity and drives work force safety.
- Directs all safety training as well as forklift certifications
- Oversees and works with transportation companies like FedEx, UPS and freight LTL and full containers
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of warehouse operational experience required.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience coaching, mentoring and training staff.
- Knowledge in Lean and Process Flow Layout in Warehouses.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Inventory and cycle count process.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills, computer skills, and attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Associate degree preferred.