Warehouse Weigher (2nd Shift) Carrollton, TX
1620 W. Crosby Road Suite 102 Carrollton, TX 75006
Warehouse Weigher (2nd Shift) - Carrollton, TX
When You’ ll Be Working
Warehouse Weigher works M-F usually get around 50 hours a week. Some Saturdays required.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Warehouse Weigher makes $14/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
To safely and accurately Weigh custom seasoning blends using a scale and calculator.
- Read Process Order for the purpose of locating product, verifying ingredients, special instructions.
- Operate forklift to remove pallets from racks; and to load pallets back into racks
- Clean and sanitize equipment according to SOPs.
- Physically lift bags and/or boxes < 55 lbs.
- Use a RF Scanner to confirm materials
- Manage tools, utensils, and trash.
- Data entry (MS Excel).
- Compliance with all Company and Site Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Spanish Bilingual is a huge plus
Minimum of 1 year working experience on Stand-up or Sit-down forklift
General knowledge of safe behaviors and practices.
Literacy in English.
Physical ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
Licensed Fork Truck Operator. High School Degree or equivalent.
Minimum of 1 year experience in a food manufacturing plant.
General knowledge of good manufacturing and food safety practices.
General knowledge of computer systems.
High School Diploma/GED required
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.