Warehouse Worker - Greeley, CO
2428 4th Ave. Greeley Greeley, CO 80631
POSITION TITLE: Warehouse Clerk
POSITION LOCATION: Greeley, CO
POSITION PAY: $17-19/hr DOE
Shift: - 730-430 Monday - Friday
# of openings: 1
- Receives inbound material from outside supplies and other Company locations and vendors.
- Check all contents for any discrepancies and put away in correct locations.
- Locate, Identify, and pull correct items for orders.
- Find and record serial numbers accurately, prepare items for shipping following packaging procedures and load and unload shipments off shipping carries using forklifts.
- Collect and turn in all documents to designated person.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervisor, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel.
- Self-motivated and works well as part of a team.
- Responsible for keeping yard cleaned up of all trash and debris.
- Willing to enthusiastically participate with the safety program, assisting safety team in established safety culture and future HSE projects.
- Reports to and receives assignments, Instructions, and directions from the Warehouse coordinator.
- Receives— in bound shipments, confirming shipments by two-way check-ins, and turns in all documents to coordinator.
- Shipping— locates, pulls and accurately records all sn# to be turned into the warehouse coordinator and then prep load for transport.
- Conduct quality checks and preform rework as needed on aged products. Ie. Grease, seal replacement, and cleaning connection ends.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures. Including wearing required personal safety equipment (PPE).
- Maintains inventories, complete cycle counts and other records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Possess basic written communications skills
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math
- Basic PC skills
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs. and frequently lift and/move up to 50lbs.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight. \
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ year of related experience