Warehouse Worker - Odessa, TX
2216 E. County Road 123 Midland, TX 79706
POSITION PAY: $14-16/hr DOE
Shift: - 5 am - 5 pm - Monday - Friday - Every other Saturday
# of openings: 1
Receives inbound material from outside supplies and other Company locations and vendors. Check all contents for any discrepancies and put away in correct locations. Locate, Identify, and pull correct items for orders. Find and record serial numbers accurately, prepare items for shipping following packaging procedures and load and unload shipments off shipping carries using forklifts. Collect and turn in all documents to designated person. Able to perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervisor, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel. Self-motivated and works well as part of a team. Responsible for keeping yard cleaned up of all trash and debris. Willing to enthusiastically participate with the safety program, assisting safety team in established safety culture and future HSE projects.
- Reports to and receives assignments, Instructions, and directions from the Warehouse coordinator.
- Receives— in bound shipments, confirming shipments by two-way check-ins, and turns in all documents to coordinator.
- Shipping— locates, pulls and accurately records all sn# to be turned into the warehouse coordinator and then prep load for transport.
- Conduct quality checks and preform rework as needed on aged products. Ie. Grease, seal replacement, and cleaning connection ends.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures. Including wearing required personal safety equipment (PPE).
- Maintains inventories, complete cycle counts and other records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Possess basic written communications skills
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math
- Basic PC skills
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs. and frequently lift and/move up to 50lbs.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight. \
High School Diploma or equivalent
1+ year of related experience