Warehouse Worker- Pearland, TX
2005 Garden Rd. Pearland, TX 77581
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Warehouse worker makes $15-$20/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other client locations.
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- May assist in packing, shipping and receiving.
- Junior level positions perform repetitive tasks following established company procedures, work under direct supervision, with decisions reviewed/made with senior personnel.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction form the Warehouse Foreman.
- Receives, checks in, and issues materials in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Maintains inventories, completes records, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Warehouse worker should have the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months of related experience.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.