Welder - Plantersville, TX
16749 TX-105 Plantersville, TX 77363
Welder II - Plantersville, TX
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Welder II makes $13.50 - $20/hr DOE.
What You' ll Be Doing
Under general supervision, Welder II performs welding applications within one or more work teams. Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications. Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team. Responsible for supporting the team and team' s objectives. Responsible for training team members. Required to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
• Set-up/run RT & UT Quality Vessel Weld Processes – 2 (GMAW/FCAW).
• Set-up/run RT Quality Pipe Weld – Flat (3G).
• Set-up/run UT Quality Nozzle Welds – Flat (3G).
• Set-up/run Carbon Arc Gouging – Limited.
• Able to make any UT or RT Weld Repair.
• Clean and stamp all welds.
• Set-up/run all structural non-code welds.
• Know how to run all welding equipment.
• Ability to read drawings, WPS’ s/PQR’ s.
• Ability to lead others and plan ahead – Fair.
• Knowledge of PT, MT, UT, RT methods.
• Ability to make correct decisions – Fair.
• Speed of accomplishing tasks – Moderate.
• Ability to work safely – Better.
• Average Percent of weld repairs - < 1.0%.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Welder II should have knowledge of welding processes.
- Must have a strong understanding of how to interpret and use blueprints, welding specifications, and welding procedures.
- Must be able to use and read welding measuring devices to include but not limited to squares, levels, and tape measures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma.
- Successful completion of welding tests and qualifications.
- 1+ year of experience.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of?Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of?Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.