Welder Fort Worth, TX
1020 Everman Pkwy FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Welder Positions - Fort Worth (Lancaster), TX
- Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex and difficult structural forms using advanced technical knowledge of welding and fitting techniques.
- Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs and fixtures to produce products that meet the specified tolerances.
- Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG processes.
- Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from supervisor.
- Assist in training others in fit up and welding techniques.
- Solve technical problems encountered through communications with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
- Properly process necessary information on production routers.
- Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
- Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.