Welder Fort Worth, TX
1020 Everman Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76140
- Responsible for the layout, fit up and fabrication of complex and difficult structural forms using advanced technical
knowledge of welding and fitting techniques.
- Analyzes complex engineering drawings and produces complex jigs and fixtures to produce products that meet the
- Perform all fabrication and welding tasks using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG processes.
- Perform assigned tasks without the need for direction from supervisor.
- Assist in training others in fit up and welding techniques.
- Solve technical problems encountered through communications with supervisor and others with technical know-how.
- Properly process necessary information on production routers.
- Responsible for using safe working practices and for the safe operation of welding machines and equipment.
- Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
- Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in welding and fabrication with significant experience in performing welding using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and TIG welding processes including competency in reading and interpreting complex engineering drawings, performing difficult lay outs, building complex welding jigs and fixtures, and experience in performing inspection of weldments, and estimating fabrication times.