Wire Room Associate (2nd Shift) Farmers Branch, TX
13405 N Stemmons FWY Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2 pm-10pm high possibility for OT
- Maintain organization and housekeeping of wire room area.
- Restock and replenish wire on wire cutting racks.
- Verify accuracy of receiving documents with actual physical material brought to department by receiving associates.
- Verify full reels shipping to stores on transfer orders (2nd Shift).
- Answer phone calls that come through the wire room in a courteous, polite and professional manner.
- Thoroughly examine order to accurately determine appropriate size reel and type, size and color of wire needed to complete order.
- Correctly measure wire, load wire on machine and operate all machinery in a safe manner that is in compliance with company safety standards.
- Properly label all completed wire cuts with applicable information, including customer label.
- Carefully unload empty reels and reload new reels onto the machine.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in the electrical industry, familiarity with wire product and/or knowledge of electrical products beneficial.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Basic familiarity with the use of a personal computer.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills, including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision. Must have a professional and courteous attitude.
- Must be an energetic team player and able to work with diverse personalities.
- Forklift and other heavy machinery certification obtained within one month of start date.